Man burnt alive in Rajasthan after mobile explodes: 15 things we contingency never do to your phone

0
15

A 60-year-old male in Chittorgarh, Rajasthan was recently burnt alive after his mobile phone exploded. The man, Kishore Singh, went to bed with a mobile phone in his vest pocket. Around 2:30 am, when he woke up, a mobile phone exploded unexpected and his garments were in flames. With small time to react, a male was burnt to a good border and when he was taken to a hospital, doctors announced him dead. While small is famous about a make and code of a phone that exploded, here are 15 things we contingency never do to forestall accidents like these.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here